All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘Latch’, or ‘February’ within this policy are deemed to refer to February London ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates. All references to our “site” mean this website. Latch is a trading name of February London Ltd.
February is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following to understand how we use and protect the information you provide.
We may change this Policy by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
In line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018, the data controller is February London Ltd (ICO registration A8314745), 53 Bartholomew Street, Newbury RG14 5QA
Information we collect
- Information you provided as a result of filling in a form online, such as registering to our newsletter. This is likely to be your name, telephone number, address and email address
- Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser you use to access the internet, operating system and device you viewed the Website on.
It is our policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we collect online and iin our company’s studio. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at the user’s own risk. We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs of viruses and you are responsible for using your own virus software protection.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. These links are for information purposes only and we are not responsible or liable for any content on any websites which we link to. Once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we don’t have control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and Privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and are not governed by this Privacy Statement. We always recommend that you exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from use of such third party websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may wish to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Avoid opting in to receiving our email marketing if you don’t want your email address to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also do so by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all marketing emails sent to you
- Your Privacy is of the upmost important to use and we confirm that we will not distribute or lease your personal information to third parties for their mailing or marketing purposes.
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about your under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, please either write to or email us email@example.com We will correct any information found to be incorrect. Please be aware that our security measure on handling personal data may mean that we will require proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
Who do we share your information with
As part of the general running of our company we use third party software providers such as: Google Apps for emailing purposes, Mavenlink for studio project management purposes, Campaign Monitor and Mailchimp for sending out our newsletters, Linkedin for marketing purposes.
We may pass your information to our third party service providers for the purposes of completing a tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example Campaign Monitor, Google Apps for Business to conduct email communication)
However, when we use a third party service provider, we disclose only personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we ensure their own Privacy Policies are in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
The transfer of your information outside of Europe